How do I install multiple guest OSs on a VM?
The following information uses two Windows guest OSs to describe the procedure of installing multiple guest OSs on a VM.
1. Create a VM and install a Windows OS on it. For example, install Windows Server 2003 Enterprise x64 Edition.
2. Shut down the VM.
3. Add a new disk to the VM for installing a second guest OS (for example, Windows 7).
4. Mount the ISO image file for the second guest OS in the CD-ROM of the VM, and set CD-ROM as the first boot option.
5. Start the VM. The VM automatically installs the second guest OS from the CD-ROM.
6. When the VM user starts the VM, the user selects one of the guest OSs to access.
Login before you can operate!login